How We Give Back
Live Life Every Day ® has always been about more than just t-shirts. From the beginning, our goal has been, “to inspire the world to never take Life for granted and to take advantage of every opportunity that Life throws at you.” We’ve also said that helping your fellow man is an unbelievable feeling that too many of us miss out on. Well, we are proud to say that now, those two ideals are coming together!
It has always been our goal to do more. Inspire more. Be more. We are proud to say that now, from each Live Life Every Day t-shirt that is sold, $1 will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society!
The MS Society is near and dear to our hearts here at Live Life Every Day because our Founder and President’s mother has had MS for over 20 years. Currently there is no known cure for MS. It is an honor and a privilege to give back to an organization we know will truly inspire hundreds of thousands of people, if not more.
The donations we raise from the sales of our t-shirts will be sent to our local MS Society Chapter, the New Jersey Metro Chapter in Paramus, NJ. Your donations will then be used in a number of ways including to help fund cutting-edge research (to find new treatments and ultimately a cure) and to help provide professional education, programs and services to help those with MS and their families live with the disease.
The possibilities are endless. You can take pride in knowing each time you wear your Live Life Every Day ® t-shirt, that you helped support an important cause. You inspired someone. You made a difference. All from a simple t-shirt.
So join us in the movement to help those with M.S. live their lives EVERY DAY! Get your Live Life Every Day ® t-shirt now!
Below are some quick facts about Multiple Sclerosis according to the National MS Society:
What is MS?
- Multiple Sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the Central Nervous System (made up of your brain, spinal cord and optic nerves).
- Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision.
- The progress, severity and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another.
- Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.
- The cause of MS is still unknown.
Is there a cure?
- There is currently no known cure for MS.
- According to the MS Society, “understanding what causes MS will be an important step toward finding more effective ways to treat it and, ultimately, cure it, or even prevent it from occurring in the first place.”
- There are now FDA-approved medications that have been shown to “modify” or slow down the underlying course of MS.
- Advances in treating and understanding MS are made every year and progress in research to find a cure is very encouraging.
How many people have MS?
- In the United States, approximately 400,00 people live with MS
- 200 people are diagnosed every week
- MS is thought to affect more than 2.1 million people all over the world
For more information about MS, please visit the National MS Society’s official website.